So you've received our leaflet which offers one loft conversion technical drawing for you to try out at a reduced price of £975.00:)
Great so far, but there's just a few Terms & Conditions we want to let you know about before you take up our offer - it's all pretty standard stuff (and yes, a bit boring too) but we've kept the detail to the minimum.
Please remember that this offer is only valid for the specified period as shown on the promotional leaflet. We look forward to taking your call and having the opportunity of providing a realistically priced, high quality design drawing to one of your clients.
My kind regards,
Terms & Conditions
- To take up this offer of one loft conversion technical drawing at the reduced price of £975.00 please ring us on 0330 223 0149 and quote your personal reference number shown on the promotional leaflet.
- This promotional offer is only open to you and not transferable to other businesses or individuals.
- The offer is for one A1 size loft conversion technical drawing (examples can be see by clicking here). The offer includes: 1. Us coming to the site address and surveying the property you wish your technical drawing based on (within a 25 mile radius of your business address). 2. Us to prepare a draft set of technical drawings for you and your client to check and approve; followed by finished technical drawings + building specification based on your preferred methods of construction. Our offer does not include structural engineering fees. 3. Us to prepare and submit a planning application (Certificate of Lawfulness ONLY). Our offer does not include council fees. 4. Us to apply for Building Regulations approval to either the local council building control section or an approved Building Control Inspector of your choice. Our offer does not include council/Building Control Inspector fees. 5. Us to provide 5 x A1 size hard copy paper copies of the technical drawings.
- No contract is needed to take up this promotional offer - this offer is meant for you to try us out.
- Please allow us a reasonable time in which to undertake the property survey. We always aim to do this with 7 working days of receiving the order but may take up to 12 working days.
- You will receive the first draft of the technical drawings by email in PDF file format. Please let us know if there is anything you would like changed to the drawings. Over 90% of these first draft drawings are completed within 10 working days of surveying the property. If there will be any delay with the first draft then we will contact you immediately to advise. The completed drawings follow soon after you advise us any changes/alterations.
- We will invoice you for the amount of £975.00 (payable within 10 days) at the point that either the Planning or Building Control application has been submitted - which ever is the first.